Featured Post

A Trade So Good It Takes Three Posts: Part III

I've shown off the highlights from a recent trade with blog reader Steve for the last two days.  Today is the final day for this particular trade!  I think the final portion of the trade basically sums up exactly how random my baseball card collection actually is.  

I like shiny stuff.

I like sticky stuff.

I like inky stuff.

I like history based stuff.

I like mini stuff.

and I like completely random, basically uncatagorizable stuff.

Thanks for the great trade Steve!  And, as always, if anyone else should wish to dabble in a trade, take a gander at my want list and maketh me an offer I can't refuse.

Comments

  1. Abe doesn't look too pleased with Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abe ain't the only one there Spankee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe Abe is thinking "holy shit - this is what my Republican party has become?"...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment