Featured Post

Another Pair of Listia Wins!

Now that I've sold about 50 or so different auctions on Listia, I've accumulated enough credits so that I can actually buy some stuff that I want!  Over the past week, I won a pair of auctions that have already arrived in my mailbox.

First up, I won a four card lot of 2011 Topps Heritage.  I already have the non-SP base set complete so the three base cards weren't of much value to me...

...but the reason that I bid on the auction wasn't for the base cards, it was for this beauty.

That's right, Felix Hernandez was one of the eight remaining short prints that I needed from the set!  You can imagine my (happy) surprise when I saw this card listed on Lista!  As of this moment, I'm down to needing a mere 7 cards before I can call the 2011 Heritage set complete:  426, 436, 445, 453, 460, 464, 499.  Of course, any help is appreciated.

The next auction that I won was actually two auctions from the same seller, so for all intensive purposes it felt like a single auction.  I keep picking up Lego guys because there's nothing on the card market that's currently interesting me, so now I can add the Jungle Boy to my collection.

And the evil knight.

I've been enjoying listing cards on Listia (and mostly turning credits into Legos but once in awhile I get some cards out of the site).  I would encourage more of you to check the site out, it's a nice "fee free" alternative to eBay for sure.

Comments

  1. The evil knight looks epic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That evil knight needs a flesh wound.

    http://youtu.be/zKhEw7nD9C4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment