- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I have eight packages (at last count) waiting to be scanned and posted. Grabbing one at random, I ended up choosing a small envelope full of cards from my want list courtesy of Ryan over at "O" No! Another Orioles Blog.
Ryan sent me a pair of cards from 2011. I ended up with another diamond parallel card for my slowly growing set.
With this card, Ryan also earns himself another entry into my diamond parallel contest. If you happen to have any of the following 2011 Topps Diamond parallel cards, you too could earn an entry for each card you send me.
I also was able to obtain a Great Ones insert card of Rollie Fingers. The bottom of the card got a little dinged up (presumably by the post office) but it's still a nice card.
Moving to the present year, Ryan sent me a treasure trove worth of mini cards (10 to be exact). Eight of the ten cards were regular back mini cards (including one of George Brett - a player that I'm glad to see Topps is starting to use more often in their sets).
Ryan also sent me the last Military Leader card that I needed...Mr. George Washington himself, just in time for some 2012 elections.
And, last but certainly not least - I can now say I have another Elusive Eight success story - Ryan sent me Jonah, the final card I needed for the People of the Bible mini set.
Thanks for the great trade Ryan! And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!
Ryan sent me a pair of cards from 2011. I ended up with another diamond parallel card for my slowly growing set.
With this card, Ryan also earns himself another entry into my diamond parallel contest. If you happen to have any of the following 2011 Topps Diamond parallel cards, you too could earn an entry for each card you send me.
83, 306, 339, 342, 343, 369, 371, 380, 381, 397, 400, 403, 408, 424, 440, 455, 462, 464, 484, 504, 511, 520, 528, 529, 533, 534, 537, 548, 550, 561, 573, 579, 603, 612, 640, 649, 652, 657
I also was able to obtain a Great Ones insert card of Rollie Fingers. The bottom of the card got a little dinged up (presumably by the post office) but it's still a nice card.
Moving to the present year, Ryan sent me a treasure trove worth of mini cards (10 to be exact). Eight of the ten cards were regular back mini cards (including one of George Brett - a player that I'm glad to see Topps is starting to use more often in their sets).
Ryan also sent me the last Military Leader card that I needed...Mr. George Washington himself, just in time for some 2012 elections.
And, last but certainly not least - I can now say I have another Elusive Eight success story - Ryan sent me Jonah, the final card I needed for the People of the Bible mini set.
Thanks for the great trade Ryan! And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!
Comments





Sorry to see that Fingers got dinged at the PO. I'm glad I could help with completing those 2 mini sets for you.
ReplyDelete