Featured Post

Help Me! 2008 UD Timeline

I only need 18 more cards before I will have completed the entire 2008 Upper Deck Timeline set.  I have TONS of cards from the set available for trade (see the full list here).


2008 Upper Deck Timeline Needs:
Base: #235, 276, 279, 288, 300, 302, 308, 332, 336, 341, 345, 356, 361, 363, 366, 373, 374, 375

And if you don't have the numbers handy, here is a more detailed breakdown of the cards I still need.

235 Ken Griffey Jr.
276 Alex Rodriguez
279 Ian Kennedy
288 Jason Bay
300 Albert Pujols
302 B.J. Upton
308 Josh Hamilton
332 Luke Hochevar
336 Evan Longoria
341 Ian Kennedy
345 J.R. Towles
356 Felipe Paulino
361 Evan Longoria
363 Kosuke Fukudome
366 Ian Kennedy
373 Alberto Gonzalez
374 Rich Thompson
375 Robinzon Diaz


I would absolutely love to work out a trade for any (or all) of the cards listed that I still need.  I'd be willing to trade 2-for-1, 3-for-1, or whatever else it might take.  I'm desperate to get this set off of my want list!

Comments

  1. I have a bunch of those but none that are on list. Sorry !

    I do have some other stuff going your way next week though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check again, but I think I've sent you all I have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment