Featured Post

I List, You List, We List.

I might not be buying any new baseball cards packs or boxes lately (and by lately I mean since July) but that hasn't stopped me from using Listia.  A few days ago, I showed off some baseball cards wins from Listia.  Today, I return with another Listia win, although this time it's not baseball cards.

That's right, the Legos are back!

I did the Listia equivalent of "Buy It Now" and purchased a pair of unopened packs of Series 5 minifigures.  

Looking over the checklist, I already had the Graduate, Fisherman, Dino guy, and Zookeeper but I took a risk that the two unopened packages would yield new figures for my collection.  Within Series 5, I was hoping to land two of the following:  the gladiator, the royal guard, the lumberjack, the clown, the investigator, the boxer, the Egyptian queen, or the gangster.

The good news:  I didn't get a duplicate.

The bad news:  I only landed one figure from the list of the ones that I wanted.

On the list of figures, I didn't have much interest in the Evil Dwarf but that's who I got out of my first minifigure bag.  

He's actually kind of cool in that he's smaller than the regular Lego minifigures (hence Evil Dwarf I suppose)!  He has a pretty wicked beard too.  Unfortunately, the picture I took is piss poor but I didn't realize that until it was too late (i.e. I already uploaded the photos and put the camera away).  Sorry about that.

The other bag gave me a figure that I wanted - one that goes with the other sports figures that I've already acquired:  the Boxer.

The boxer is kind of cool in that his head is double-sided.  In the first shot, you can see a victorious boxer...but if his fight didn't go so well, you can turn his noggin' around and...

Ouch!

Listia has been quite a bit of fun for me, I've been (slowly) getting rid of extra cards for a few hundred credits a piece and then eventually I can turn those credits into either other cards that I do want or (as has been often the case), Lego figurines.  

Comments

  1. Let me know if you have any doubles you want to trade I just pulled a double of the Series 8 Business man and I have a few others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment