Featured Post

Mini Wood.

I'm pleased to say that there are now three weeks officially gone in the academic semester.  On the other hand, that means there are still twelve more weeks to go - which probably explains the "rut" that I'm currently deeply entrenched in.  Lately, I've been forced to agree to trades in principle throughout the week, then on Thursday I package up all agreed to trades and mail.  On the weekend, I get to go through the trade packages that have arrived for me throughout the week and write up my trade posts.

New week?  Repeat the above process.  Of course, I'm also grading exams, writing lessons, and (once in awhile at least) updating my education blog.

Since it's a new week now, it's time to delve into the 'ol mailbag for this week.  Up first is a plain white envelope from blog reader David.  David has sent me a couple of packages of card "just because" over the past few months...and like the others, this one is also greatly appreciated!

Thanks to David, I'm now two cards closer to completing the entire 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter mini set.

Michael Cuddyer (#62)

Luke Hochevar (#175)
I don't know if I'll ever finish the 2012 mini set (I'm still missing a bunch from both 2010 and 2009) but anytime I can get even a little bit closer to completion I'm happy!

David also threw in a wood mini card of Jay Bruce.  This card would have been perfect if only Topps had used the Reds' running man logo instead of the big C logo!

Thanks for the cards David - and thanks for your Listia bid on my stuff too!  Finally, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer...and have patience with me!


Comments

  1. *rubs hands together*
    My plan to eventually get everyone in the blogosphere posting Hochevar cards is coming along nicely.
    Muuuu-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahhhhhh!!!!!
    *twirls mustache*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment