Featured Post

Who Wants 2012 Ginter Relics?

I have a lot of 21 different 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter relics up on eBay right now.  I set the Buy It Now at $100 but I'm willing to listen to reasonable offers if that's a bit too high.  I'm hoping to recoup some of my investment in the case from the summer so I really don't want to go too much below $100.

In case you are interested, here is the full list of relics included in my auction.

DJ.  Derek Jeter
EL.  Evan Longoria
FT1.  Fatal1ty
HH.  Hank Haney
BH.  Bob Hurley Sr.
MH.  Marty Hogan
PP.  Phil Pfister
KB.  Keegan Bradley (redemption card - unused)
CH.  Corey Hart
MM.  Mike Morse 
IK. Ian Kinsler
CBI.  Chad Billingsley
DG.  Dillon Gee
JW.  Jason Werth
JLO.  Jed Lowrie
MR.  Mark Reynolds
DU.  Dan Uggla
APG.  Angel Pagan
CI.  Chris Ianetta
ABA.  Andrew Bailey
MBO.  Michael Bourn

Thanks, as always, for your support!

Comments