Featured Post

Being a Reds fan.

Pain.

Suffering.

Misery.

At least I was alive in 1990 so I can say I saw my team win a World Series.

At least I am able to remember a bit of 1995 so I can say I remember my team winning a home playoff game.

But after today's loss to the Giants...the first time the Reds lost three in a row at home all year...it's simply:

Pain.

Suffering.

and Misery.

*but only hypothetically.  It's just sports - and as the loss of Joe Girardi's father reminded me, there are bigger things in life than sports.  Perspective.

Comments

  1. Everything isn't all bad. Mat Latos has a cat named Cat Latos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to say - you guys are never gonna win it all with that post season jinx manager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Ohio baseball !!

    My oldest son and I are headed for Pa. tomorrow!
    We're going to visit The Horseshoe Curve near Altoona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Further perspective: Fans of 20 teams didn't even get to see their teams in the playoffs this year, and some know that next year is a longshot too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment