Featured Post

Does Anybody Collect Team USA cards? Plus other cards for trade.

In my spare time (of which I seem to have almost none of lately), I've been trying to sort my cards.  My goal is to do the following:

0.  Sort all the various piles (and boxes) of cards that I've accumulated, mostly since moving to our new house two years ago.
1.  Put the sets I want to either keep OR eventually complete in binders.
2.  Keep one copy of all Reds and put them in a binder unless they are already in a set binder.  I don't need two exact copies of the likes of Danny Graves or Corey Patterson.
3.  Sell or trade cards from sets that I don't plan on eventually completing.

I must say that I'm nowhere near completing my goal - but occasionally I get a few minutes to do a bit of sorting.  When that happens, I figured I'd use the opportunity to offer up the "leftover" cards on my blog to see if I might be able to strike up a trade.

If I don't get any bites, you can expect to see most of my extra cards on the likes of eBay or Listia - two sites that I've had varying degrees of success with lately.

Without further ado, here are some cards that are available.  I would prefer to trade all the Team USA cards in one shot but I could be convinced otherwise if the offer is right.  As usual, you can find my want list here.

The checklist of the cards I have available (all from 2008 Upper Deck):
USA-3.  Brett Wallace
USA-5.  Danny Espinosa
USA-10.  Jordy Mercer
USA-16.  Mike Minor
USA-25.  Tyson Ross
USAH-3.  USA Wins Thriller
USJR-4.  J.P. Ramirez
USJR-9.  L.J. Hoes
USJR-13.  Riccio Torrez
USJR-17.  Tim Melville

I also found a few other 2008 Upper Deck inserts that I don't have any interest in:

HC13.  Hot Commodities - Justin Verlander - Tigers

DC14.  Diamond Collection - Micah Owings - Diamondbacks

DC15.  Diamond Collection - Nick Swisher - White Sox

Like I said above, if you have interest in any (or all) of the above cards, let me know via the comments and/or email.  Hopefully we can work something out!

Comments

  1. Let me know if you find a taker for the USA baseball stuff because I have a stack that I would like to part with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment