Featured Post

If I Didn't Collect Larkin? (Group Break)

We already found the two promised relics and the one promised autograph in the 2004 Play Ball box.  Will there be anything else cool in the box?  We continue the quest to find out.

Pack 17:
3.  Barry Zito - Athletics
59.  Gary Sheffield - Yankees
75.  Todd Helton - Rockies

87.  Cliff Floyd - Mets
132.  Jay Gibbons - Orioles

I'm giving this pack to the Rockies.  If I had to be a fan of the team in purple, I could see a guy like Helton being one of my favorite players.  Imagine if Nachos Grande had a page dedicated to Helton rather than Larkin...on second thought, let's not image that.

Pack 18:
14.  Mike Piazza - Mets

49.  Andruw Jones - Braves
58.  Roy Oswalt - Astros
98.  Luis Gonzalez - Diamondbacks
120.  Josh Phelps - Blue Jays

Piazza (or as I call him:  not a Hall of Famer) is probably the best card in the pack.  Pack win Mets.  The real good news for the break is that thanks to the Gonzalez card, every team in the break has at least five cards now.  Most teams have at least 10 cards - but not all quite yet.  Luckily, there are still quite a few packs remaining, so don't despair quite yet!

Comments