Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 165: 1995 Kraft Singles Superstars - #24

Barry Larkin
Year:  1995
Brand:  Kraft Singles Superstars
Card number:  24

The mid-90s were a time where "oddball cards" enjoyed a renaissance of sorts.  Some of the oddballs were fairly dull while others (like Dennys cards) went for holograms and flash.  There were a select few, however, that actually tried to change the baseball card game so to speak - and Kraft was one such card.  The 1995 Kraft line contained 30 of the most popular players of the time.  Each card was actually a pop-up card (you can probably make out the pre-made creases in the middle of the card.  If I ever end up with a second copy of this card, I'll probably do the pop-up thing just to see how it looks.  For now though, since I only own one copy I'm going to keep it flat and safely tucked away in my binder.


Comments