Featured Post

Some More Awesome LEGO Minifigures!

It wasn't all that long ago that I won an auction on eBay for a bunch of unopened packs of Series 5 LEGO minifigures.  Each LEGO minifigure series has 16 different characters to collect.  For example, Series 5 has the following:

At the time I purchased the unopened lot, I needed seven of the 16 figures.  How did I do completing my set?  I didn't do terrible - I managed to land five of the seven remaining figures (you can view my full LEGO want list here).  I am now the proud owner of the following:

Cave woman:

The Cave woman's club is a pretty serious piece of lumber.  I wouldn't mess with her - or any other chick with a bone in her hair.

Clown:

The clown is small sized which makes him even more amusing.  The cream pie is a nice touch - it makes an otherwise sort of boring figure great.

Fitness instructor:

Do you love the 80s?  I'm fairly certain this lady does.  I can't say that this is my favorite figure ever - but for someone who has hopes of completing all the minifigure Series at some point, I still need it!

Lumberjack:

This guy has some of the best printing in terms of his clothes out of all the figures that I got in the eBay lot.  His flannel printing extends to his arms and his back which is great for a lumberjack.  The beaver hat is amusing as well.

You can write your own jokes for that.

And finally, my favorite of the five I ended up with:

Snowboarder:

I'm a skier rather than a snowboarder, but I still find this guy to be pretty awesome.  His hat is perfect, and his snowboard is even better!  I know one of the early LEGO minifigure series has a male skier (I already have the female skier), so until I land the male skier this guy will have to do for my winter activities!

Comments