Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

UPDATE: 2013 Topps Tribute Group Break? Still Looking for Participants!

I'm still looking to see if I can fill a 2013 Topps Tribute box group break.  If you are interested, check out the original sign up page and sign up there.  As of the time I wrote this post, the following teams are available (I MUST sell all 15 slots to make this work).

UPDATE:  A loyal blog reader sent me a link to a place where I can (possibly) order a box of 2013 Topps Tribute for about $265 (free shipping).  That would make the price of a slot about $20 (not counting the Yankees which would be $29).  IF I can fill the break up AND get payments from everyone in a hurry, I will order that box (it's an eBay auction so it'll be a limited time item).

Slots remaining:  3 (or 4?)

Arizona Diamondbacks -
Atlanta Braves  - Carlos Salgado
Baltimore Orioles - Zach
Boston Red Sox  -
Chicago White Sox -
Chicago Cubs - Tom (?)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande
Cleveland Indians -
Colorado Rockies -
Detroit Tigers -
Florida Marlins -
Houston Astros -
Kansas City Royals -
Los Angeles Angels -
Los Angeles Dodgers - GCRL
Milwaukee Brewers -
Minnesota Twins -
New York Mets -
New York Yankees (This will be a $35.00 slot) -  Dutch Card Guy
Oakland Athletics -
Philadelphia Phillies - daddyohoho
Pittsburgh Pirates -
San Diego Padres -
San Francisco Giants - Badder
Seattle Mariners - tourist504
St. Louis Cardinals - Slightly Disappointing
Tampa Bay Rays -
Texas Rangers - Josh
Toronto Blue Jays -
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Josh

Comments

  1. I'll take the Orioles!! Thanks!

    Zach
    zachtruitt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment