Friday, March 15, 2013

Nomo's Got Muscle & Moxie!

I don't usually trade for non-Larkin or non-Allen&Ginter relics, but when I do I like 'em to have Muscle and Moxie.

Luckily, in a quick swap with Spiegel over at Nomo's Sushi Platter, I received a relic card that was chock full of moxie (or so it said on the front).

I dare you to find another relic card with the word "moxie" on it.  Good stuff, Topps, good stuff.

I will miss Rolen's veteran presence on the Reds' team this year - I truly think that he helped some of the younger guys out (such as Frazier and Bruce).  That said, I'm also excited for Frazier to get a full season at third base!

Thanks for the quick and easy trade Speigel!

3 comments:

unclemoe said...

Cool

Arno said...

Myeh, that kids got moxie, see?

Spiegel83 said...

Glad you enjoyed the card. Moxie is good in moderation.

Post a Comment