Monday, April 08, 2013

Complete Sets for Sale (and other Goodies)!

As you probably know, I'm in the middle of a reorganization of my collection.  As I continue to clean up, sort, and collate I keep finding interesting things that I either forgot I had or didn't realize I had.  Today, I offer up a few of those things for sale.

I'm not looking to make enough money to retire or anything - basically enough to cover postage plus a few extra bucks that I can then turn around and spend on cards that I still need for my own collection.

2000 Fleer Impact Complete Set  and  2000 Fleer Impact (Almost) Complete Set (missing 4 cards)

I have two Fleer Impact sets available for sale.  The first is totally complete (200 cards) while the second is only missing four cards.  I happen to like the Fleer Impact set quite a bit - it's a simple set but still quite attractive.

2011 Topps Lineage Complete Set

I have the entire 2011 Topps Lineage set available for sale (200 cards).  This is a beautiful set!

I am looking to sell the above sets but I would consider trades if you have enough to help me out.  Make me an offer!

In addition to the sets, I also have 50 different Barry Larkin cards available for sale.

This lot includes base cards and inserts - all duplicates from my collection.  There is even a Larkin rookie in the lot!


0 comments:

Post a Comment