Monday, June 17, 2013

A New Week Begins: The Final Group Box Begins Too!

Welcome to another Monday - and (more importantly), the start of the final group break box.  I just ripped the plastic off and discovered that there was no box topper.  That's not a surprise as the most basic of the box toppers are seeded 1:8 boxes...and in our three boxes we already found an autographed box topper!  Thus, no complaints from me.  Now, let's move to the packs.  At this point, I think we've probably seen all the base cards but I'll keep typing 'em out anyhow since everyone likes to know exactly what they got.

Box 3 - Pack 1:
Felix Hernandez - Mariners
Alex Rios - White Sox
Josh Willingham - Twins
Ted Williams - Red Sox
Adam Eaton - Diamondbacks
Justin Morneau - Twins
83-MC.  All-Star:  Miguel Cabrera - Tigers

1.  Gold parallel:  Babe Ruth - Yankees #094/199

That Ruth card is gorgeous, don't you think?  I love it and I'm not even a Yankee fan (at all).

Pack 2:
Kris Medlen - Braves
Jose Altuve - Astros
Jayson Werth - Nationals
Brandon Beachy - Braves
Mark Trumbo - Angels
Starlin Castro - Cubs
69S-OPJR.  Stickers:  O'Neil, Pettitte, Jeter, Rivera (Yankees)

121.  Printing Plate (Black) Ian Kennedy - Diamondbacks  1 of 1

Woah, who would have thought we'd pull a printing plate?!

The base card printing plates are seeded 1:536 packs - a rare pull to be sure!  This group of three boxes has been awesome for the group break if you ask me...and we haven't even discovered our final two autographs yet!

2 comments:

P-town Tom said...

autographed box toppers, relics, and printing plates!

Oh my!

The Junior Junkie said...

!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

My first printing plate

Post a Comment