Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

I Have Playoff Tickets! (Go Reds!)

Last night's Reds/Mets game left me depressed - poor Cincinnati simply cannot put together a long enough run of positive results (i.e. wins) to overtake St. Louis for the division crown.  As such, my Reds will have to play Pittsburgh in a one game playoff...a game that the Reds should win but anything can happen in a single game.  This makes me nervous!

Even worse, I have tickets to the Reds first (real) home playoff game...which means I need the Reds to win the Wild Card game so that I can attend my first ever playoff game (along with my dad who is also a lifelong Reds fan).  I was lucky enough to "win" the lottery drawing that allowed me the opportunity to then purchase tickets from the Reds' box office.  Of course, getting to Cincinnati is going to prove sort of tricky for a guy living in central PA, but if the Reds manage to get to the real playoffs you better believe that my dad and I will both be at the game!

Here's hoping I'm happy in about a week's time!

Until then, let's try to make some more group break participants happy!  Here's some more packs out of the Fleer Maximum box.

Pack 7:
Eric Milton - Twins
John Olerud - Mariners
Andruw Jones - Braves
Jason Jennings - Rockies
Ben Grieve - Rays
Matt Williams - Diamondbacks
Jim Thome - Indians

Mark Grace - Diamondbacks
Ramon Ortiz - Angels
Barry Larkin - Reds  (yes!)
A.J. Burnett - Marlins
Moises Alou - Astros
Bud Smith - Cardinals
Rich Aurilia - Giants
262.  Deep Impact:  Shawn Green - Dodgers

Pack 8:
Nomar Garciaparra - Red Sox
Joe Mays - Twins
Sammy Sosa - Cubs
Phil Nevin - Padres
Jason Kendall - Pirates
Frank Catalanotto - Rangers
Bartolo Colon - Indians
Julio Lugo - Astros
Omar Vizquel - Indians
Gary Sheffield - Dodgers

Brady Anderson - Indians
Rafael Palmeiro - Rangers
Curt Schilling - Diamondbacks
Junior Spivey - Diamondbacks
269.  Deep Impact:  Kerry Wood - Cubs


And one more pack for now...

Pack 9:
Jason Johnson - Orioles
Roy Oswalt - Astros
Jeromy Burnitz - Brewers
Tony Batista - Orioles
Bobby Higginson - Tigers
Ryan Klesko - Padres
Cristian Guzman - Twins
Todd Zeile - Mets
Mike Lieberthal - Phillies
Preston Wilson - Marlins
Mike Sweeney - Royals
Bubba Trammell - Padres
Albert Pujols - Cardinals

I don't think I knew that Pujols started out as a 3B/outfielder...
Jermaine Dye - Athletics
252.  Impact:  Ichiro - Mariners


That's it for now...more packs tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:05 PM

    Good luck, I hope you get to go to the game! I went to the lone playoff game back in 2010 - it was kind of a depressing day. I witnessed the Bengals blow a lead to Tampa Bay and then the Phillies finalize a sweep of the Redlegs. Hopefully this postseason they exercise some demons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool and cool picture too! Shots like that are awesome. That's also the reason why I bring my camera into the game, I collect nice shots of the actual game.

    Reds Tickets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment