Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Last Call: Sign up for the Group Break before 1:00 EST Today! (Red Sox, Cubs, Giants, Padres, Rangers, Nationals!)

This is it, the final call for sign ups for my group break.  At the time of my writing this post, I still had three open slots.  I'm desperately hoping to sell at least one more, preferably two or three.  The remaining teams are listed below for your convenience - in order to sign up, please go to the main page.

As a reminder, this is a SEVEN box break where you get two teams (one of your choice, one random) for the low price of only $25 (price includes shipping to the US).

I am closing sign ups at 1:00 PM EST today.  Later this afternoon I plan on doing the team randomization - and if all goes well, I might even start in on the first box before the night is over!

Join now!

Remaining teams:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
Oakland Athletics
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Washington Nationals

Comments