Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Last Chance - Join My Group Break! REDUCED PRICING!

I hope to start opening up group break packs either tonight or tomorrow - but before I do so, I'd like to get at least one more slot sold.  In fact, I have three slots remaining so here's the deal:

At the moment, you can get one team of your choice, plus one random team, for $25 (price includes shipping to the US).  However, if someone wants to claim THREE teams (plus get three random teams), that slot would be only $50 (a discount of $25)!  Help me fill this thing - plenty of good teams remain!

Remaining teams:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Boston Red Sox
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
Oakland Athletics
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers
Washington Nationals

Join now!

Comments

  1. I would get in but I am buying a house (closing on Friday). I may have to sit this one out. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment