Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Who Doesn't Love Topps Gold Label?!

Normally, when I host a group break and we get to week two of the posts I'm well ahead of the game.  I typically would have about a week's worth of posts ready to go - and usually by the second weekend I'm actually packing up cards and mailing...  If you've participated in some of my group breaks in the past, you know that oftentimes you get your entire package of cards before the final group break posts go live on my blog.  It's fun that way.

Unfortunately, that won't be happening this time around!  Today is the exact same Thursday as it is when you read this post.  Not only am I not ahead of schedule, I'm barely caught up!

Let's rip some more packs - no reason to waste time with chatter.  Here's some more from the Gold Label box.

Pack 11:
33.  Barry Larkin - Reds

Woooooo!  This is a new one for my personal collection - you better believe that makes this box worthwhile for me.  
43.  Jeromy Burnitz - Brewers
46.  Brian Giles - Pirates
68.  Robin Ventura - Mets

95. Chris Wakeland - Tigers

Pack 12:
6.  Troy Glaus - Angels
41.  Pokey Reese - Reds
71.  Eric Munson - Tigers
78.  J.D. Drew - Cardinals

ER 7.  End of the Rainbow:  Rafael Furcal - Braves

The End of the Rainbow cards are seeded 1:7 packs.  This is the second such insert card from the box to date.

Pack 13:
9.  Scott Rolen - Phillies

27.  Rafael Fucal - Braves
52.  Shawn Green - Dodgers

86. Manny Ramirez - Indians

97.  Aaron McNeal - Astros

That's it for today's group break posts.  This whole "three posts a day" while trying to keep up with my own school lessons, grading, etc. is proving to be taxing (to say the least).  However, I hope to maintain the same schedule at least until I conclude the group break...at that point, I'll probably scale back a bit to one or two posts per day like I used to do.

Comments