Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 217: 1989 Topps Stickers - #44 (Variation 03)

Barry Larkin
Year:  1989
Brand:  Topps Stickers
Variation:  03
Card number:  44

The 1989 Topps Sticker set featured two players (in sticker form) on the front and then one player as the card on the back.  This particular Larkin card is one of the sticker back cards - and the two stickers on the front are different than the 1989 Topps/O-Pee-Chee sticker back card which I featured earlier in my Barry Larkin Collection posts.  I have at least one other Larkin sticker back card from 1989 in my collection (which also has different players featured on the front of the card).

Unfortunately, a quick internet search didn't yield any useful information in terms of how many different sticker pairings went with each sticker back card.  Quite honestly, the card isn't nice enough for me to want there to be a lot of different pairings...one of these in my collection is more than enough!

Comments