Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 220: 1995 Leaf Limited - Bat Patrol Insert - #18

Barry Larkin
Year:  1995
Brand:  Leaf Limited
Insert set:  Bat Patrol
Card number:  18

This happens to be one of the ugliest Barry Larkin cards that I have ever seen.  There, I said it.

Ignoring the ugliness is almost impossible - but I'll try to find something positive to say about the card.  Larkin was one of 24 players to make the cut for the set (is that a blessing or a curse though - I can't be sure).  I do like the fact that Leaf used a different photo for the front and back...but otherwise there's not much good in terms of this card.  In fact, I would guess that this has to be one of the ten ugliest Larkin cards ever produced - it's certainly one of the ten ugliest that I own anyhow.

And yet, as a player collector, it has a special place in my collection.  *sigh*

Comments