Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Blogger Bracket Challenge: It's Time to Vote for Who Makes it Into the Finals!

The Blogger Bracket Challenge is down to the final four - and all four people (I'm happy to report) wrote their entry which means we should have a fun, spirited vote!  The prompts for this round were designed to be trickier than some of the earlier rounds (after all, it's the semi-finals)!  If you missed it, here's a link to the original round posting including a pair of Allen & Ginter "oddball" writing prompts.

Before I get to the match-ups, let me state that once again you all blew me away with your creativity!  This contest has been awesome to watch unfold - and I hope everyone else is enjoying it as much as I am.  Heck, I know that blogging in general is pretty dull right now (my LEGO blog which I barely post to is almost getting as many hits per day lately as Nachos Grande) but I'm hoping that the contest is providing at least a little blogging light (and fun) for all of you.

Round Q:
Play at the Plate (entry) vs. The Junior Junkie (entry)


Round R:
Backstop Cards (entry) vs. Comatoad (entry)

As I mentioned earlier, the two votes are interesting in that we have the #1 and #2 seeds each facing off against the #20 and #19 seeds respectively.  As always, vote using the polls on the side of the blog (and keep things friendly - but begging, pleading, etc. on your own blog is perfectly acceptable).

Comments

  1. I'm throwing in the towel before I get hit anymore. It's a TKO.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment