Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Blogger Bracket Challenge: Round 1 Voting Ends in a Few Short Hours!

Round 1 of my Blogger Bracket Challenge is almost over - at least the voting portion!  If you haven't yet had a chance to do so, make sure you check out the original post where I have links to everyone's great entries.  Then, using the various polls on the right of my blog, cast your vote for your favorite entry in each group.

I should mention, in case of a tie I'll be awarding the higher seed the victory - it makes the initial seeding round matter a bit more (and I don't want to have to cast tie-breaking votes myself)!  As such, if you find yourself in a tight vote battle, make sure you encourage your own readers to vote for you!

Once the voting closes, I'll update the Blogger Bracket Challenge official bracket and then the winners will move on to Round #2.  What cards will serve as prompts for that round?  You'll have to wait to find out!

Comments