Featured Post

Announcing: My Newest THEME WEEK on the Blog!

This week marks the end of the semester for me - only two more finals to proctor (and grade) and then I'm done until January.  This makes me happy.  So happy, in fact, that I've decided to do another Theme Week here at Nachos Grande.

What's this week's theme you ask?

In the spirit of the holidays, I'll be helping you out with shopping if someone you know likes games.  That's right, this is officially:

GAME WEEK

I'll be taking a look at some of my favorite games, plus tying in some baseball cards too, as the week progresses.  Make sure you come back often (don't let the fact that it is December scare you away from the blogs)!

Comments

  1. Like Settlers of Catan? Or more like Megaman 2? I'm intrigued...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment