Featured Post

Delivery Time! Junior Junkie Helps Me with Allen & Ginter Minis!

Yesterday was a terribly snowy, blustery (and downright cold) day in north central Pennsylvania.  Despite the nasty weather, the postal service still managed to deliver my mail - and in that stack of mail was one small PWE from T.J. over at The Junior Junkie with four new mini Allen & Ginter cards for my set.

Thanks to the surprise envelope, I can now safely cross off the Peacemakers set from my 2013 Allen & Ginter want list since T.J. sent me the final Peacemaker that I needed - Gandhi.

Getting the final card needed for a set (even a 10 card insert set like the Peacemakers set) always makes for a good trade package.  The envelope got even better though because T.J. knocked off three additional minis from my Inquiring Minds set - a set that I now am ever-so-close to completing (only missing two more cards)!

Of the three inquiring minds, Socrates is the easy favorite for me.  However, that's not entirely fair since I actually know very little about Kant and basically nothing at all about Spinoza.  That's one of the reasons that I love the Allen & Ginter line of cards - you almost always learn something new from each set!

Many, many thanks for the PWE T.J.  By the way, your prize winnings are packaged up but I couldn't make it to the post office yesterday due to the nasty weather (and the fact that I only have a two-wheel drive car).  Rest assured, I'll be mailing them out next week to you!

And, as always, should anyone else what anything to send me and want to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

Post a Comment