Featured Post

Topps Tek Gives Bonus Cards! (More Group Break Action)

We only have six more packs of Topps Tek left to go in the group break.  I'm guessing that will be the next box that gets finished off.  I can get us 33% of the way there right now by busting another pair of packs!

Pack 15:
6-10.  A.J. Burnett - Marlins
10-6. Mark McGwire - Cardinals

Of all the background designs that I've seen in Tek, I think I like the team logo design the best!
14-1.  Bernie Williams - Yankees
26-9.  Scott Rolen - Phillies
45-9.  Rick Asadoorian - Red Sox #0661/2000

Yep, another serially numbered card (this one goes Mark Hoyle who claimed the Red Sox).  We also ended up with five cards in the pack again (we are only supposed to get four cards per pack) so that's a nice bonus as well!

Pack 16:
2-2.  Chipper Jones - Braves

Look how young Chipper looks in this photo!
14-13.  Bernie Williams - Yankees
18-9.  Pedro Martinez - Red Sox
35-3.  Sean Casey - Reds
44-9.  Brett Myers - Phillies #0658/2000

Another five card pack, another serially numbered card.  I guess we are getting lucky with this box!   Unfortunately, no one claimed the Phillies so Mr. Myers is going to me.


Comments

  1. Completely forgot about asadoorian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chipper looks exactly like Haley Joel Osment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment