Featured Post

When is a Barry Larkin Card Not-So-Good? (More Group Break Stuff including the Big Hurt!)

Yesterday, I cracked another pair of Topps Gallery packs in an effort to finish off the box.  This morning, we return to the Gallery box for the next couple of packs.  What goodies await this time around?

Pack 13:
22.  Barry Larkin - Reds

I am happy to get the Larkin from the set (we didn't get the one in the Stadium Club Chrome set which made me sad).  Unfortunately, I HATE this image.  It sure does look like Larkin is about to make an error (even if the back of the card tries to sell it as "Larkin knows the omportance of just stopping the ball").  Terrible I say - boo to you Topps for this one.  (Even so, I'm glad to have it.)
24.  Jeff Kent - Giants
53.  Todd Walker - Twins
60.  Jason Giambi - Athletics
99.  John Smoltz - Braves
125.  Bartolo Colon - Indians

Pack 14:
10.  Jeff Bagwell - Astros
31.  Roger Clemens - Yankees
64.  Brad Fullmer - Expos
100.  Al Leiter - Mets
116.  Brad Fullmer - Expos

It's a Brad Fullmer hot pack apparently!
TH19.  Topps Heritage:  Frank Thomas - White Sox

This is the second Topps Heritage insert in the box (exactly what the 1:12 odds would suggest we should end up with).  I think JediJeff will be happy this one - more White Sox love (and the first White Sox insert of the break if my records are correct).  I will say, if you are only going to get one insert, it might as well be something as nice as this one!

Comments

  1. That is some major Whjite Sox mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you want to get rid of that hated Larkin, as that is one that I need!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment