Featured Post

Delivery Time! A Slew of Larkins from It's Like Having my Own Card Shop

I haven't done a great job lately at posting some of the many trades that have rolled into my household.  I'd blame it on work but I'm pretty much done with that now for the summer...  Anyhow, I figured I'd start digging through my mail packages and show off a recent package courtesy of Daniel over at It's Like Having My Own Card Shop.

Daniel sent me a whole bunch of Barry Larkin cards - and I believe all of them (except maybe one or two) were new to my collection.
I decided to crop the above scanner feed just for a fun little game - how many of the sets can you name?

Personally, I don't think I'd do very well - I know the '04 Topps and the '96 Collector's Choice - but without seeing the full card I wouldn't know which year of Donruss that middle card is!  How about you?

You'll get all the answers in due time as I'll be adding each of these to my ever growing Barry Larkin Collection!

Many thanks Daniel - and if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I hope I'm up for the challenge. From left to right, top to bottom:
    1. 2000 Skybox
    2. 2000 Pacific
    3. 1997 Fleer
    4. 1993 Bowman
    5. 1996 Collector's Choice
    6. 1997 Pinnacle
    7. 2004 Topps
    8. 2004 Donruss
    9. 2003 Fleer Platnium
    10. 1999 Skybox Premium
    11. 1997 Fleer
    I have to admit, it took me some tome (an hour) to research. Is that cheating if you don't recognize them on sight?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment