Featured Post

It's Finals Monday (and also TCDB time)!

Do You Pull Cards of One Team More than Most Other Teams?

"I just hope you have as much luck pulling Tigers as I have a knack for pulling Reds."
-Pat (Hot Corner Cards)

This isn't the first time that someone has left me a comment similar to Pat's in a trade envelope.  It does, however, beg the question:

Is there a certain team (or maybe multiple teams) that you seem to an unusual number of cards from?

For me, that answer certainly seems to be yes - but luckily, my "way too much" team is one that is incredibly easy to trade away:  the Dodgers.

For Pat, the answer to my question is apparently the Reds - which is good for me as a Reds' collector!  Pat recently sent me a small PWE with two cards - the first was a (non-Reds) need from my 2014 Topps Heritage want list.

That's a pesky short print - so one more is in the binder (only eighty quadrillion - roughly - to go)!

The other card was also from Heritage - but it was a rarer card that must have prompted Pat's note:

That's a gorgeous Jay Bruce refractor chrome numbered out of 565!  I hardly ever seem to pull Reds' parallels...especially of guys who I collect so this was a great addition to my collection (and a great surprise in the mail)!

Thanks for the cards Pat - and I'll keep looking for Tigers to send your way as I pull them!  As for anyone else, if you want to trade be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Lately I pull more of almost every team other than my Cubs. I guess that is unavoidable considering the lack of true talent on the MLB roster. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment