Featured Post

2014 Topps Stadium Club Group Break: The Three Chipz Packs!

Good morning!  Last night I managed to rip the three 2013 Topps Chipz packs that were the free throw-in from our Dave & Adams group break order.  I had never opened a pack of Topps Chipz before - in fact, I had never even seen or held a single Topps Chipz before so I wasn't sure what to expect.  I did know that the packs felt heavy...and thick - so I decided to make another video rather than relying on a bunch of scans.

If you do watch the video below, you can:
A.  See me try to figure out the Topps Chipz set on the fly (hint:  I fail)
B.  See me throw a wrapper on my dog by accident
C.  See more proof that I need a better camera
D.  See if you happened to land any of the 12 Chipz in the break.

I'll take a page from David's playbook and give you a few hints as to what happens in the three Topps Chipz packs (I enjoy what David does with his crazy giveaway and baseball simulation write-ups):

1.  Six different group break participants landed at least one Topps Chipz chip.
2.  One person scored a crazy FIVE out of the 12 Chipz available.
3.  Two teams ended up with two Chipz each, no other team had more than one Chipz as a representative.
4.  That means there were a total of 10 teams in the 12 packs.
5.  Two of the Red Sox, Yankees, and Dodgers were not included in a small sample of a Topps product.  I know that's hard to believe but it's true!

If you want to know who got what, you have to watch the video...otherwise it will be a surprise for you when you open up your group break package in the mail!
Stay tuned for more group break action in the upcoming days!

Comments