Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! 2x3 Heroes is My Hero!

My Better Know a Blogger theme week ended up with such great participation that it will now be extending into a second week!  However, since I haven't posted much in the way of trades during the theme week, I figured I better use tonight to post a small, but great, package from Jeff over at 2 by 3 Heroes.

Jeff and I have traded a number of times - and often times our swaps involve LEGO minifigures.  This particular package is no exception as Jeff sent two figures my way.  One was an unopened figure (which I had unfortunately and promptly sent back to Jeff) and the other was this Princess with a frog.

Now, I know a lot of you have no idea why I collect the LEGO Minifigures but what can I say...they are fun!

Where else do you get a set that includes a Princess figure, a prospector, a guy dressed up as a pig, a dinosaur hunter lady, and a genie (to name but a few)?!  

Returning to the Princess for a moment, she happens to have a second face that allows her to "kiss" the frog with the hopes of finding her Prince Charming.  

More than likely she just finds out that she kissed a wet frog though...

In addition to the LEGO figures, Jeff also sent a few assorted Reds my way including this gorgeous black bordered mini of Bronson Arroyo.
The Arroyo mini is numbered 138/199 on the back which was a surprise to me when I put the card on my scanner bed!

Another highlight from the stack of Reds was a Joe Morgan mini card from the 2013 Topps set.

What can I say, I like mini cards!

Thanks for the great trade Jeff - and I hope the minifigures I sent you are enjoyable for you (you've probably already posted by the time this post actually goes live on my blog)!  

As for anyone else, if you'd like to trade LEGO or baseball cards (or both) - be sure to check out my want list (and/or my LEGO want list) and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I haven't bought any minifigure since the Simpsons edition. Is the Princess from the newest series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the princess is from the newest series!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment