Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Theme Week: Better Know a Blogger Begins Today!

About a week or so ago, I put out a call for anyone interested in helping me out with a new Theme Week that I called "Better Know a Blogger."  The turnout and interest levels were fantastic, much better than I had hoped for.  As such, I am pleased to announce that Better Know a Blogger will begin at 6:00 PM EST tonight!  Each night this week (and some next week too) will feature a different blogger and their answers to the same set of questions.  I can assure that everyone has some really cool, interesting stuff to say - and hopefully as the week(s) progresses we will all get to know certain bloggers a bit better!

Also, if you happen to have missed my original call and want in on the action, I can send you the questionnaire - simply email me at fanofreds (dot) auctions (at gmail) (dot com).

Now if only I had a snappy banner for my blog promoting Better Know a Blogger!  Alas, I have no time (nor artistic talent) to do such a thing right now.  

Comments

  1. Just emailed you..hope I still can get in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment