Monday, August 03, 2015

2015 Topps Allen & Ginter: Box 10 - Packs 19 - 24 (Our Final Hit plus Food in Pill Form)

The end is here for box #10 - and with it comes one last hit.

Box 10:
Packs 19 - 24:

Before we get to our last hit, let's take a peek at the framed buyback card for the box.

This would have been a lot better of a pull back when there were a lot of Phillies collectors with blogs.

My only full-sized insert of note (i.e. non-duplicate) was a What Once Would Be card of food in pill form.

Food in pill form sounds like a horrible idea to me - I love eating too much to want my meals bought at a pharmacy!

I ended up with two more minis - both of the First Ladies variety.

I don't have much else to say about these except I'm glad to have 'em!

And finally, we end with the hit.

Damn Yankees.

2 comments:

P-town Tom said...

Damn Yankees is right. I'm currently scoring my GAC box. Damn Yankees.

Tim B. said...

That Tanaka could find a new home right here if it doesn't land on eBay.

Post a Comment