Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs 2015: Pack 1 (A Favorite Player of Most Definitely Not Mine and a Sheep)

As I said in the first Gint-a-Cuffs box, the official scoring rules haven't yet been announced as of the time I am writing this post - so I will be scanning every card from each pack for the foreseeable future!

Points so far: 8 (I think)

Pack 1:

251.  Adam LaRoche
270.  Mike Foltynewicz
123. Micah Johnson
267.  Jered Weaver
172.  Matt Carpenter
29.  Nick Swisher
Great Scott!  GS-10.  Dolly the Sheep (+2 points)
Regular back mini:  17.  Yadier Molina  (+3 points favorite mini - though Molina is certainly no favorite of mine!)
Code ad card

That does it for pack 1.  Not a lot to write about here!

Pack total:  5
Points so far:   13 (I believe)

In an unrelated note, I have finally managed to get my 2015 Topps Allen & Ginter want list updated.  Go here to see if you can help me out!

Comments

Post a Comment