Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

Congratulations Cubs!! (Now Join My Group Break)!

First, a big congratulations to the Cubs for taking down the much hated (by me anyhow) Cardinals. Unfortunately for Chicago, I think I'm rooting for the Mets if they manage to sneak by the Dodgers.

In the AL, it's all Astros for me...though no matter who wins the Astros/Royals series, that team will have my support for the American League Championship games.

Now, before we get involved in the Dodgers' game, let's fill up my group break.  At the moment, I have a lot of slots remaining (see below).  You can find all the group break details here - including the sign-ups!

Available slots (as of when I typed this post):
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Baltimore Orioles - 
Boston Red Sox  - 
Chicago White Sox - 
Cleveland Indians - 
Detroit Tigers - 
Florida Marlins - 
Houston Astros - 
Kansas City Royals - 
Milwaukee Brewers - 
Minnesota Twins - 
New York Yankees - 
Oakland Athletics - 
Pittsburgh Pirates - 
San Diego Padres - 
San Francisco Giants - 
Tampa Bay Rays - 
Texas Rangers - 
Toronto Blue Jays -

As I mentioned in the original group break page, I will be adding one unopened pack, blaster, box, etc. for each slot sold - and then an entire FULL SET of 2015 Topps Allen & Ginter for the worst slot in the group break if I manage to sell all 30 slots.  Plus, I'm sending everyone a small flat rate mailer with the cards from the break plus others out of my collection in order to provide full boxes full of cardboard fun for everyone.  Don't miss out - join now!

Comments