Featured Post

Group Break: 2015 Topps Heritage High Numbers: Packs 22 - 24 (The End - And the Auto Goes To....)

Since we haven't yet spoiled the lone hit of the box, you might want to watch the full video reveal before scrolling down.

How about that?

The Topps Heritage High Number box promises up a single hit - and by the time I got to pack #24, I was thinking that we got screwed out of our hit.  But no, we didn't!  And it was even an autograph (which is much, much rarer in Heritage than the dime-a-dozen relics).  Pretty cool stuff.

And now to the scans.

Pack 22:

Jimmy Nelson - Brewers
Ryan Madson - Royals
David Phelps - Marlins
A.J. Cole - Nationals
Odrisamer Despaigne - Padre
Slade Heathcott - Yankees
Ryan Flaherty - Orioles
Billy Burns - Athletics
Award Winners:  AW-1.  Mike Trout - Angels

The Angels rack up another insert/short print/variation card - their fourth of the break already!

Pack 23:

Ross Detwiler - Rangers
Eric Sogard - Athletics
Asher Wojciechowski - Astros
Will Venable - Padres
Shane Victorino - Red Sox
Alex Torres - Mets
Tyler Moore - Nationals
A.J. Ramos - Marlins
Short Print:  716.  Devon Travis - Blue Jays

As a bit of a spoiler, this isn't the best Blue Jays card that you'll see in this post...

Pack 24:

Eric Young Jr. - Braves
Mark Canha - Athletics
Marco Gonzales - Cardinals
Jason Marquis - Reds
Christian Bethancourt - Braves
Anthony Gose - Tigers
Marlon Byrd - Reds
Mikie Mahtook - Rays
Real One Autograph:  ROAH-DP.  Dalton Pompey - Blue Jays

A huge congrats goes out to RAZ with the Blue Jays in the group break!  The on-card autograph is gorgeous (even if Pompey did sign seemingly hundreds of thousands of autographs for different Topps products this year).  I will say this is a fun way to end the series of posts detailing the Topps Heritage box...and even better that it happened to be in the final pack that I opened out of the box!

I still have plenty more group break goodies to get to - as of the time I am writing this post I'm now all caught up on writing posts and scanning cards for things that I've opened (which means it is now time for me to open more stuff up on video to keep the group break train rolling)!

Comments

  1. Nice! I'm glad I decided to get into the break. It's been a little while since I participated in one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment