Featured Post

Group Break: 2015 Topps Stadium Club - Packs 3 & 4 (Trick-or-Treat!)

I'm expecting a bunch of kids dressed up to be showing up at my house by the time this post goes live on my blog.  You know, Trick-or-Treating and all.  I also expect way too many teenagers to also show up expecting candy!  I had considered making baseball card "packs" to give out but in the end I simply didn't have the time or ambition to do such things.

While I'm handing out treats to the local kids, let's see if we can out some treats to some group break participants as well!  Here are the next two packs out of the 2015 Stadium Club box.

Pack 3:

Anthony Rendon - Nationals
Bartolo Colon - Mets
Alfredo Simon - Tigers

Carlos Santana - Indians
Bryce Harper - Nationals
Ernie Banks - Cubs
Nelson Cruz - Mariners
Black parallel:  Prince Fielder - Rangers

The Black parallels are seeded 1:8 packs which means we should get two per box.  The Rangers were claimed by B Man this time around so a big 'ol congrats to him for landing this big 'ol Prince card!

Pack 4:

Jackie Robinson - Dodgers

Buck Farmer - Tigers
Jonathan Lucroy - Brewers
Chris Sabo - Reds
C.J. Wilson - Angels
Masahiro Tanaka - Yankees

Manny Machado - Orioles
Gold parallel:  Lenny Harris - Reds

I land my first parallel of the box - plus the awesome card of Chris "Spuds" Sabo!  I think the real highlight of the pack though has to be the Jackie Robinson card...simply gorgeous!

Enjoy your treats tonight (and stay safe)!

Comments