Featured Post

Theme Week: Better Know a Blogger - Recap Episode VI

It's the end of the highlights of the different interviews that I did over the past year or so.  Not counting my answers (which will appear tomorrow on the blog), I ended up with 33 different interviews of bloggers around the world.  That's an impressive total - and it made for a fun, fun event for me!

Here are the final three interviews:

  • T.J. (from The Junior Junkie)
  • Tim (from I Love the Smell of Cardboard in the Morning)
  • John (from Johnny's Trading Spot)
The best news about the final three interviews?  All three of the blogs are still active (and one - T.J. - is about to have a baby...so maybe there's another future blogger on the way if we wait another dozen or so years)!


I'll be back tomorrow with my answers to the questionnaire - stay tuned for that as we end our Better Know a Blogger series!

Comments