Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 429: 1997 Upper Deck Collector's Choice - #11 - Stick-Ums Insert

Barry Larkin
Year:  1997
Brand:  Upper Deck Collector's Choice
Insert set:  Stick-Ums
Card number:  11

Every time I show a Collector's Choice card on the blog, I am re-reminded about how much I loved the brand...and how I wish it would come back (maybe Topps could "buy" the rights to the brand or something).  Anyhow, this particular card is from the Stick-Ums insert set, an apt name since each "card" actually held multiple stickers.

As a kid, I never actually pulled the Barry Larkin sticker card.  I also never was willing to destroy my cards so I never actually got to stick any stick-ums anywhere...I guess I was born to be a collector!

Comments

  1. These are like a collector litmus test - I know I never wanted to "ruin" my cards like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment