Featured Post

Delivery Time! S.Mack Talk Slaps Up My Want List

I'm pleased to report that I've managed to dump off most of the 2016 Topps Series I cards that I ended up being stuck with after my recent group break.  One person who claimed a bunch of them was Jimmy over at S.Mack Talk.  I sent Jimmy pretty much all of my remaining parallels (rainbow foil and gold) from the set.  In exchange, Jimmy helped me inch closer to completing three different sets!

First, 2016 Topps - Perspectives insert set.

I enjoy this insert set because it's a cross between Stadium Club and Collector's Choice - two of my all-time favorite card brands.  I still need quite a few more from the set, but at least I'm now two cards closer to completion!

Next, we go back a few years to 2013.

I'm still working on the Topps Chrome set for that year - Jimmy happened to have two of the eight that I still needed...which means I'm now down to needing only six more cards (#1, 10, 16, 32, 119, and 220 if you were wondering).

And finally, going back to 2004...

Those are Upper Deck Vintage cards - another set that I decided to try and collect many years ago that I'm still working on to this day.  Unfortunately for me, I'm still missing a whole lot from this set...but I'll happily add five cards to my set binder at the moment!

Many thanks for the trade, Jimmy!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to swap cards - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments