Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

Delivery Time! A Celebratory PWE from Play at the Plate!

I'm pleased to report that I have exactly ZERO more final exams to write or grade!  As a bit of celebration, I have an awesome surprise PWE from Brian over at Play at the Plate.  Inside that amazing little white envelope was twelve awesome Larkin cards, most of which were new to my collection!

I'll be sure to show off each card in its own post as part of my Barry Larkin Collection, but here's a quick teaser image!


Many thanks for the awesome envelope Brian - it definitely made my day when I ripped it open.  I have to admit, it's been a rough week (had a case of plagiarism to deal with for instance) but it's things such as your generosity which reminds me that there is good in the world!

Comments

  1. Glad to brighten your day a bit. It was long overdue because I was pulling every Larkin I came across.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment