Featured Post

Group Break: Second Team Assignments are Here!

I am pleased to say that my latest group break is 100% full - something that hasn't happened in quite some time it seems (in fact, I almost gave up doing group breaks altogether but I'm glad I gave it one more shot)!  Anyhow, the boxes should arrive on Monday or Tuesday - and before I can open them I need to assign the random teams to each of the slots.  As usual, I'll use Random.org to do the shuffling.

First, here are the 15 claimed slots:

  1. Atlanta Braves  - Need More Cardboard (PAID)
  2. Boston Red Sox  - Doc (PAID)
  3. Chicago White Sox - JediJeff (PAID)
  4. Chicago Cubs - Play at the Plate (PAID)
  5. Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
  6. Houston Astros - Play at the Plate (PAID)
  7. Los Angeles Angels - Play at the Plate (PAID)
  8. Los Angeles Dodgers - Dutch Card Guy (PAID)
  9. Milwaukee Brewers - Tony L. (PAID)
  10. New York Mets - Angus (PAID)
  11. New York Yankees - Jordan (PAID)
  12. San Francisco Giants - arpsmith (PAID)
  13. Seattle Mariners - Junior Junkie (PAID)
  14. St. Louis Cardinals - B Man (PAID)
  15. Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate (PAID)
The numbers next to each team will correspond to the assigned randomized team.  Also as usual, I hit the randomize button three times.  And with that, here are the team assignments:

To make life easier for everyone (mostly myself when I pack up the cards), here's the full list.  I will keep this list updated should anyone trade teams:


Chicago Cubs - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Houston Astros - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Los Angeles Angels - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Detroit Tigers - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Baltimore Orioles - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Kansas City Royals - Play at the Plate (PAID)
Arizona Diamondbacks - Play at the Plate (PAID)

Atlanta Braves  - Need More Cardboard (PAID)
Pittsburgh Pirates - Need More Cardboard (PAID)

Boston Red Sox  - Doc (PAID)
Philadelphia Phillies - Doc (PAID)

Chicago White Sox - JediJeff (PAID)
Colorado Rockies - JediJeff (PAID)

Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Toronto Blue Jays - Nachos Grande (PAID)

Los Angeles Dodgers - Dutch Card Guy (PAID)
Cleveland Indians - Dutch Card Guy (PAID)

Milwaukee Brewers - Tony L. (PAID)
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Tony L. (PAID)

New York Mets - Angus (PAID)
Oakland Athletics - Angus (PAID)

New York Yankees - Jordan (PAID)
San Diego Padres - Jordan (PAID)

San Francisco Giants - arpsmith (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays - arpsmith (PAID)

Seattle Mariners - Junior Junkie (PAID)
Minnesota Twins - Junior Junkie (PAID)

St. Louis Cardinals - B Man (PAID)
Florida (aka Miami) Marlins - B Man (PAID)

I hope everyone is excited for the group break!  I will allow trading of teams through this weekend (meaning both parties have to respond to THIS POST saying they agree to the team swap.  For me, I've been "stuck" with the Blue Jays for the last couple of breaks so I'd be happy to swap Toronto for the Orioles, Tigers, or Expos/Nationals should any of those team holders be interested.  

Good luck everyone!  I will also be throwing in some additional goodies into the group break - after all, who doesn't like bonus cards?  I'll have more information on that as the week progresses.  For now though, get hyped for the break!

Comments