Featured Post

2016 Allen & Ginter: Box #2 - Packs 5 - 8 (Including a Yankee Short Print, a Harper A&G Back Mini, and the Baobab Forest)

I ripped the first four packs from box #2 of my 2016 Allen & Ginter purchase yesterday.  Today, I hope to make some serious headway into the remainder of the box.  Here we go!

Packs 5 - 8:

Once again, I'll stick with scanning the highlights of the packs rather than every single base card - this drastically speeds up the amount of time required to write a post at least!

Pack 5 was a pretty good pack - it included a Numbers Game card of Jose Abreu (not scanned) along with a Natural Wonders card of the Baobab Forest.  In addition, there was a short printed regular back mini of Rob Refsnyder to round out the pack.  Not bad at all!

Pack 6 had a Yasmany Tomas base short print and a Anthony Rizzo regular back mini in it.  For my money, neither was worth scanning so we will move right along.

Pack 7 was much better than the previous pack - another Natural Wonder (Cliffs of Moher) and a Number Game (Maeda) but the real highlight was another mini insert - this time a US Mayor card of Seattle's Ed Murray.

Pack 8 had another base short print (Ryan Weber who I never heard of - he plays for Atlanta) and a Bryce Harper A&G back mini.

I think the Harper is probably the best overall pull from the four packs from a monetary standpoint - but I prefer the mini mayor card the most since I'm going to try and collect all the mini sets this year!

Comments