Featured Post

2016 Topps Allen & Ginter - Box #2: Packs 21 - 24 (The End of the Box)

It's time to finish off my second box of 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter.  This box hasn't been nearly as good as the first box, but it's still been fun to rip.  Let's see if we can't get something neat to finish it off.

Box 2 - Packs 21 - 24:

Pack 21 had the eleventh base short print in it (Tyson Ross).  It also had a black bordered mini of Corey Dickerson and a Natural Wonders card of the Great Barrier Reef.

Pack 22 had a Numbers Game card of Jackie Robinson and a Kendrys Morales regular back mini.  I'm pretty sure I had the Robinson from the first box so I didn't bother scanning it again.  Not the most exciting pack.

Pack 23 had the third black bordered mini of the box (which are seeded 1:10 packs).

And the final pack of the box had a regular mini of A.J. Ramos (yawn)and a Numbers Game card of Eric Hosmer (yawn again).  The only highlight was the Pulpit Rock from the Natural Wonders set.

And that does it for box #2.  I think I should have not bothered ordering this one...pretty crappy box (but it's balanced out by the really excellent first box).  I still have four more boxes to go - let's hope the rest are better than this one!

Comments