Featured Post

Continuing the 2016 Allen & Ginter Box: Another Griffey Jr. and a Mini Piazza!

Welcome back to another round of 2016 Allen & Ginter packs.  I've already found two of my three promised hits (and I'm only eight packs into the box thus far).  Let's see what other goodies I might discover from the box.

Box 1 - Pack 09:

81.  Brian Johnson
125.  Carl Edwards Jr.
158.  Joe McKeehen
160.  Steve Kerr
167.  Jeff Samardzija
200.  Carlos Gomez
328.  Randal Grichuk

Reg. mini:  146.  Evan Longoria

Not as much to say about this pack - after all it was mostly base cards (the Grichuk is a short print at least).  One thing I do like is the little "icons" that Topps used on the non-baseball subjects.  It reminds me of the first edition of Topps' Allen & Ginter back in 2006.

Box 1 - Pack 10:

11.  Howie Kendrick
82.  Gerardo Parra
139.  Gio Gonzalez
185.  J.D. Martinez
204.  Drew Storen
236.  Brad Boxberger
The Numbers Game:  39.  Ken Griffey, Jr.

Reg. mini:  93.  Mike Piazza

Well, I guess I could have done much worse on both the Numbers Game card and the mini...hard to complain about another new Griffey card - and that Piazza mini is pretty nice as well!  Good stuff, even if it wasn't super "splashy."  I'll have even more Ginter soon (I hope)!

Comments