Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 465: 1997 Leaf - #365 - Legacy Subset

Barry Larkin
Year:  1997
Brand:  Leaf
Subset:  Legacy
Card number:  365

This is the second Barry Larkin card that I now own from the 1997 Leaf set (the other being this rather unique - and fuzzy - League of Nations insert).  Unfortunately, there are still a bunch of Larkin cards in the set that I don't yet own...including a slew of parallels and a couple more inserts.  Maybe someday I'll get 'em all!

Anyhow, rather than focusing on what I don't have - let's take a closer look at what I do have.  This Legacy subset card is fairly ugly to look at...  The front reminds me of a rook from chess - and the less said about the busy background, the better.  The back could have been alright but the text box is way too small (as is the image of Larkin).

This one isn't one of Leaf's finest offerings, that's for sure.

Comments