Featured Post

Monday, Monday, Monday (TCDB)

A Quick and Easy Trade with Baseball Every Night!

I recently completed my first trade with Peter over at Baseball Every Night.  He contacted me saying he had a couple of Topps Perspectives inserts for me which I was happy to be able to acquire.  In exchange, I sent him a single John Kruk card (somehow the only Kruk I could find)...you can read about his post over on his blog here.

As for me, I am now the proud owner of an Evan Longoria card (nothing exciting) and a Nolan Ryan card (which is awesome)!  I never had a chance to visit the Astrodome (and I doubt it usually looked that "epic") but still, that's a pretty cool card!

In addition, Peter also sent over a Barry Larkin card for my collection - I never turn down Larkin cards!

Thanks for the quick and easy trade, Peter!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments