Featured Post

The End. The End is Finally Here.

It's been a long, long time coming...but I finally made it to the end of my 1997 Fleer Sports Illustrated box!  For today, I'm going to (finally) rip the last pack in the box.  Then, it's a "simple" matter of sorting the cards and I'll be done with 1997 Fleer SI (unless, of course, I still don't have the full set in which case...*sigh*).

Pack 24:
4.  Jose Cruz, Jr.

38.  Jay Buhner

80.  Alex Fernandez
113.  Eric Karros
150.  Robin Ventura
Great Shots:  Jay Buhner

I finished off the box by getting two more cards for my set (the two I scanned).  Will that be enough to finally make the set complete?  I have to hope so...but I'll know soon enough!

One thing that I do know is that I'll have a pile of duplicates from this set...so if you are trying to collect it by chance, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you!  Or, if you just want the cards from a certain team/player let me know and I'll see what I can do after I've sorted the box and put the cards I need in my set binder.

Comments

  1. Dodgers I need: #64, #112, #113, #114, #115, #117

    I followed along with most of this break. There aren't a lot of breaks from the late '90s that appeal to me, but anything from Fleer SI does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a baseball collector, but I really enjoyed this break as well. Great looking cards. It would be a great set to have. I hope you completed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been collecting the 'covers' from the various Fleer/SI sets for a while...can use 179 and 180 from 1997 if you have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment