Featured Post

1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice: Pack #15: In Which the Catcher Interferes

I'm still working my way through my box of 1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice.  It's been a fun ride so far - let's hope it continues!

Pack 15:
17.  Lyle Mouton
72.  Troy Percival
83.  Howard Johnson

I don't recognize this Cubs' uniform..or at least I don't think I do.  For some reason, it almost reads "Cuba" to me, rather than "Cubs."
115.  Reggie Sanders

"Let me stare deeply into your eyes..."
204.  Pat Meares
279.  Albert Belle
309.  William Van Landingham
You Make the Play:  12.  Darren Daulton (Catcher's Interference)

In our game, we are currently up 4-2 in the top of the third inning.  We had one out and no one on...but thanks to catcher interference we at least have a runner on base now.  Let's see if we can drive him in in the next couple of packs!

Silver Signatures:
114.  Pete Schourek
247.  Don Wengert

Comments

  1. I am the one who earlier in the week that asked about extra Indians cards from this box of Collectors Choice. I cannot seem to find your email on the blog. Would you mind emailing me at tim(underscore)gretchen(underscore)marriage(at)yahoo.com?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment